For native apps, using webrtc.org code, the webrtc-stats are implemented in the native classes, however, not neccesarily accessible over simple api getStats(), in this case, the developer will need to extract the stats from the associated classes and send them to callstats.io in the format described in http://docs.callstats.io/
Articles in this section
- What is an AppID?
- What is a conferenceID?
- What is a userID?
- Which SDKs Does callstats.io Support?
- Does callstats.io support iOS or Android clients?
- What Media Servers and Bridges are Supported by callstats.io?
- Does callstats.io collector REST API support HTTP/1.1?
- Does callstats.io collect end-user feedback?
- The native library does not have getStats() API, what do I do?
- How is originID affected if we have a middlebox in between the endpoints?