REST API supports ONLY HTTP/2.0 enabled clients and the endpoints do NOT fallback to HTTP/1.1.
Articles in this section
- What is an AppID?
- What is a conferenceID?
- What is a userID?
- Which SDKs Does callstats.io Support?
- Does callstats.io support iOS or Android clients?
- What Media Servers and Bridges are Supported by callstats.io?
- Does callstats.io collector REST API support HTTP/1.1?
- Does callstats.io collect end-user feedback?
- The native library does not have getStats() API, what do I do?
- How is originID affected if we have a middlebox in between the endpoints?