Automatic diagnosis gives a thorough summary of a conference call.
We track several hundred metrics in a single call, and automatic diagnosis currently shows up to 10 metrics per call. The metrics that automatic diagnostics takes into account are:
- Conference Status: Ongoing, Successful, Failed, Dropped, Aborted
- Connection Type: P2P or Relayed.
- Transport Type: UDP or TCP
- Quality of the Audio and Video: Objective Quality
- Failure Reasons: Signaling Error, Media Source Error, Connection Failure
- Connections with Disruptions
- Setup Delay
- Round-trip Time
- Percentage of Data Packets Lost