We use Amazon Web Services (AWS), the data for each customer is stored in a separate databases across regions. Furthermore, the data is shared and replicated (one original and one copy) for redundancy and failover. If you are interested in our efforts related to EU data protection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to run a proxy between my client deployments and callstats.io?
- Which URLs should be whitelisted if my app is behind a firewall?
- Should I use HS256 and ES256 for authentication?
- What is Third Party Authentication Using JWT Tokens?
- How accurate is the user location and map feature?
- What is Origin URL? Why is it needed?
- Will you share end-user's data to third parties?
- Will my end-user's personal data be used for marketing purposes?
- Is callstats.io monitoring the audio or video (media) content?
- Where is my data stored?