No, we monitor the metrics associated with the media session. This maybe network statistics and/or media pipeline statistics.
Articles in this section
- REST API Authentication
- Is it possible to run a proxy between my client deployments and callstats.io?
- Which URLs should be whitelisted if my app is behind a firewall?
- Should I use HS256 and ES256 for authentication?
- What is Third Party Authentication Using JWT Tokens?
- How accurate is the user location and map feature?
- What is Origin URL? Why is it needed?
- Will you share end-user's data to third parties?
- Will my end-user's personal data be used for marketing purposes?
- Is callstats.io monitoring the audio or video (media) content?