A call occurs between two participants and typically, a conference occurs between more than two participants. We use the two words interchangeably.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any push API that can be used to extract information from the dashboard?
- How can I access the status of a ticket submitted to callstats?
- What are the benefits of callstats.io compared to a local monitoring?
- What is the difference between a call and a conference?
- What is the difference between WebRTC-compatible browsers and endpoints?
- Is there a notification system that can alert the Dev-Ops team?
- How do I subscribe to newsletters?