The free developer plan offers all features, however, the data retention is 24 hours, the number of simultaneous sessions is one, and a single app ID. The developer account is free of cost and requires no credit card.
Articles in this section
- What is data retention?
- What happens when you exceed the number of simultaneous sessions?
- How can I keep track of my usage?
- How can I add new apps to my organization?
- I upgraded my plan and my bill seems higher than expected
- What is meant by testing mode and production mode?
- What is my AppID and App Secret, where to find them?
- How to calculate the user minutes?
- What does the free developer plan offer?
- What happens to data retention when I upgrade my account?