Data retention is how long callstats.io is able to store your data, specifically conference level metrics. The amount of time is dependent on your pricing plan.
Articles in this section
- What is Data Retention?
- What Happens When You Exceed the Number of Simultaneous Sessions?
- How can I keep track of my usage?
- How can I add new apps to my organization?
- I upgraded my plan and my bill seems higher than expected
- What is meant by testing mode and production mode?
- What is my AppID and App Secret, where to find them?
- How to calculate the user minutes?
- What Does the Free Developer Plan Offer?
- What happens to data retention when I upgrade my account?