We recommend 10 second submission intervals, as it provides adequate information to perform call quality analysis. To make sure we do not lose important information at the beginning of the call, callstats.io measures more often, for example every 1 second, but sends the collected data at the data submission intervals. The adaptivity is available only at the Enterprise-tier.
Articles in this section
- What is an AppID?
- What is a conference ID?
- What is a user ID?
- Which SDKs does callstats.io support?
- Does callstats.io support iOS or Android clients?
- What are the media servers/bridges supported by callstats.io?
- Does callstats.io collector REST API support HTTP/1.1?
- Does callstats.io collect end-user feedback?
- What is an ideal data submission frequency?
- The native library does not have getStats() API, what do I do?