Churn is the total number of times a user has rejoined the conference. For example, when there are problems in a particular conference, the user may choose to drop out and rejoin the conference in an attempt to solve the issue. This is considered churn.
Articles in this section
- What can I learn from the objective quality values?
- What is objective quality and how is it measured?
- What are the transport metrics shown for a conference call on the dashboard?
- Why I do not see round trip time (RTT) ?
- Are terminated and successful conferences the same?
- Where can I track the user feedback of my conferences?
- What does SSRC (Synchronization Source) mean?
- What does MSID in SDP mean?
- What metrics are returned in the conference summary notification?
- Is there a way to test end users' network quality?