When there are problems in a particular conference, the user might drop out and re-join the conference. Churn is the total number of times a particular user has re-joined the conference.
Articles in this section
- What can I learn from the objective quality values?
- What is objective quality and how is it measured?
- What are the transport metrics shown for a conference call on the dashboard?
- Is there a way to test end users' network quality?
- How do you determine when a user drops out / rejoins a conference call?
- Can I find out which conference calls are peer to peer and which ones go through a TURN server (i.e. are relayed)?
- What metrics does callstats.io collect?
- What is meant by churn?
- What is meant by a relayed conference call?
- What failures can occur during conference call setup?