Any event sent by the end-user is chargeable, so they fall in to the following categories:
- Conference events (via the sendFabricEvent() API), they are listed: http://callstats.io/api/#enumeration-of-fabricevent
- Conference errors ((via the reportError() API)), see details at: https://www.callstats.io/api/#step-4-reporterror
- Application logs, these are application messages sent to callstats.io for logging non-webrtc events. https://www.callstats.io/api/#step-9-optional-submitting-application-logs
- Conference stats, these are gathered at regular intervals, which can be configured in the App settings on the dashboard.
- Notifications sent to your infra to a webhook Slack, pagerduty, etc.
Any events sent by callstats.js, such as internal events like keep-alive or generic messages are not charged.