We use MaxMind GEO IP database for mapping participant's IP to cities and place them on the map. The accuracy of the locations depends on the country or region. Here is a link to check the accuracy of the city mapping in different countries (resolution of 25 km)
Articles in this section
- GDPR Compliance and Request
- REST API Authentication
- Is it possible to run a proxy between my client deployments and callstats.io?
- Should I use HS256 and ES256 for authentication?
- What is Third Party Authentication Using JWT Tokens?
- How accurate is the user location and map feature?
- What is Origin URL? Why is it needed?
- Will you share end-user's data to third parties?
- Will my end-user's personal data be used for marketing purposes?
- Is callstats.io monitoring the audio or video (media) content?