Whenever you upgrade your account you will have access to conference data (the "Conference details" tab) from the last x amount of days (as detailed on our pricing page). This means that if you started sending data on January 1st but upgraded to a Pro subscription on January 21st, you will be able to see data from conferences that took place between January 6th and January 21st.
Articles in this section
- What happens to data retention when I upgrade my account?
- What are the benefits of callstats.io compared to a local monitoring?
- What is the difference between a call and a conference?
- What is the difference between WebRTC-compatible browsers and endpoints?
- Is there a notification system that can alert the Dev-Ops team?
- How do I subscribe to newsletters?