The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. GDPR will become enforceable on May 25, 2018 and aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulations within the EU.
We support GDPR and will ensure all callstats.io services comply with its provisions. It is an important step in protecting the rights of EU residents and citizens, and it also raises the bar for data protection and security in the industry.
As a callstats.io user, to be GDPR compliant you must do the following:
- Update to the latest versions of our libraries:
- https://api.callstats.io/static/callstats.min.js - v3.50 or later
- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.callstats/callstats-java-sdk - v5.0.0 or later
- https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-native-callstats - v3.50.1 or later
- Request a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information in the email request:
- Your Name
- Your Designation
- Your Telephone Number
- Your Email Address
- Business ID
- Name of the Organization
- Address of the Organization
- Details of the Responsible Contact Person