Smart Connectivity Test results are now available on the dashboard, so you can observe the aggregated statistics of metrics evaluated during Smart Connectivity Tests.
Figure 1: Visual of the Smart Connectivity Test section of the dashboard.
You can track multiple metrics in the Smart Connectivity Test dashboard section, including:
- Network Quality: Network quality shows you the network quality over time based on key transport metrics including RTT, throughput, and packet loss.
- Throughput: The throughput graph shows you a distribution of Smart Connectivity Tests based on the following values:
- Below 150kbps
- Between 150kbps and 500kbps
- Above 500kbps
- RTT: The RTT graph shows you a distribution of Smart Connectivity Tests based on the following values:
- Below 150ms
- Between 150ms and 300ms
- Above 300ms
- Packet Loss: The packet loss graph shows you a distribution of Smart Connectivity Tests based on the following values:
- Below 2%
- Between 2% and 10%
- Above 10%
You are also able to slice and dice the Smart Connectivity Test results based on the following filters:
- Local User ID: Local user ID is based on user IDs or usernames.
- Site ID: Site ID is used when you have multiple remote sites or contact centers.
- Provider Name: Provider name is used to specify your TURN service providers.
- Test with Status: Test with status is broken down into successful, failed and stopped tests.
- RTT, Loss, and Throughput: RTT, loss, and throughput filters can be applied based on predefined ranges.
- Time: Time filters can be applied to all of the above filters.