- Clone the amazon-connect-demo repo.
- Create an account with callstats.io.
- Gather your AppID and AppSecret from your callstats.io dashboard.
- Copy your AppID and AppSecret to app/index.html
- Copy your Amazon Connect ccpURL to app/index.html
- Login to your AWS console and navigate to Services > Customer Engagement > Amazon Connect.
- Click on Instance Alias. In the example below, the Instance Alias is binoy.
- Click on Application Integration.
- Click on Add Origin.
- Enter http://localhost:8082/ as the origin. This is the localhost you will be running, so you need to whitelist it.
- Run npm install on the parent directory of the demo application you cloned.
- Run node index.js.
- Navigate to http://localhost:8082/ in your browser. Bear in mind, it may be necessary to enable pop-ups.
- In a separate tab, login to your Amazon Connect account.
- Set the agent status to available and close your Amazon Connect account tab.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to make calls using CCP on http://localhost:8082/. The callstats.io dashboard should show you information pertaining to the calls.
Please sign in to leave a comment.